Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
Cottman Franchise Owner and/or Center Sales Manager
To inspect, diagnose and repair all vehicles foreign and domestic. To have full knowledge of usage of scanners to diagnose and trouble shoot.
Limited to locations and Franchisee: In some locations the diagnose technician oversees the general repair technician and their work.
- Inspect, Diagnose and Repair automotive systems.
- Diagnose and repair brake, steering and suspension, exhaust, shocks and struts, fuel, ignition, electrical, air conditioning and heating, diagnostic trouble codes, etc.
- Transmission and Engine Installation.
- Ability to continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Maintains an organized service department work space.
- Must participate in Cottman training.
Education: ASE certifications preferably all to have a Master license.
Experience: 3 -5 years’ experience in diagnosing, problem-solving and repair experience.
Skills/Knowledge: Must have a valid driver’s license, master set of tools, good communication skills and a customer-focused attitude to complement a high level of motivation and energy. Having a scanner to diagnose a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cottmanman.com/apply/ →